Stolen!! Webley Mk IV .38 Revolver

Stolen vehicles and kit here please. You need to be registered on the EMLRA Forum if you want to post but anyone can view. Please bear in mind that confirmation of registration is unlikely to be immediate. Contact details will be useful. Links to Stolen posts on other forums are fine but please include details here as well, not everyone will want to be clicking links.

Moderators: jeff foster, Colin Voss (admin), forumadmin, mark sansom, Henry James (Moderator), Ian Kilkenny (Moderator)

Stolen!! Webley Mk IV .38 Revolver

Postby safariswing » Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:27 am

One of our Deacs has been stolen from the Armoury at the Secret Nuclear Bunker, Kelvedon Hatch, Essex.

It's Webley Mk IV .38 Revolver, Holster & Lanyard

It was taken sometime between 25th Sepetmber 2011 & 1st February 2012, due to ill health I had not been in the armoury for sometime, it appears that the cage was forced apart just enough to get the gun out & they must of hooked the gun with a pole.

Below is a photo of the gun & scan of the deac cert, if anyone knows anyone who has been offered or has bought a similar gun without a deac cert since September 2011 then please let me know.
Lee

www.hmvf.co.uk
www.bunkerbash.co.uk
1975 Fox CVR(W)
1980 Series 3 109 FFR
1954 120mm MOBAT
LIVE! 25pdr, Limber & Quad
Sankey Comms Trailer
Sankey Generator Trail
safariswing
Pte Fraser
Pte Fraser

Postby mkeating » Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:18 am

Not that I'm likely to come across it, But I assume it still carries a serial number of sorts?

Martin
mkeating
Cpt Mainwairing
Cpt Mainwairing

Return to Stolen Thingies