Thieving bast***s

Stolen vehicles and kit here please. You need to be registered on the EMLRA Forum if you want to post but anyone can view. Please bear in mind that confirmation of registration is unlikely to be immediate. Contact details will be useful. Links to Stolen posts on other forums are fine but please include details here as well, not everyone will want to be clicking links.

Moderators: jeff foster, Colin Voss (admin), forumadmin, mark sansom, Henry James (Moderator), Ian Kilkenny (Moderator)

Thieving bast***s

Postby MankyLR » Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:14 pm

Evening,
Stumbling out into my back garden to feed the moggies a couple of days ago, I had that sinking feeling as I saw that the garage and shed doors wide open. Found I was minus my little compressor and strimmer :(
The scroats were obviously idiots, they had not even looked at my tool box (filings on floor not disturbed) and fortunatley the freshly repainted and built up ready for fitting LWT vent panel was still sitting on its tressels.
All is well that ends well - coming back from dropping kids off at school, there at the top of cul-de-sac, tucked behind a car, sat my compresor and strimmer :D Talking to other people on the estate - several rather irate people wandering about- various items had been removed mostly to be found. Interestingly a somewhat out of place white van parked on the main road of the estate drove off when a couple of people started to approach it, guess they did not get to come back to pick up their ill gotten gains.
The thing that realy puzzles me is that they had gone to effort of moving various packs away from the wall in the shed I assume to look behind, moved a dust sheet, again to look behind stuff, what were they looking for - spare keys :?:
Best wishes
Matt Noyes
Series 3 Lightweight GS 1980 - 49 HG 43
Series 3 109 FFR (?) in need of TLC
Series 3 109 FFR 20 GX 26 - under repair
EMLRA Mem No 2980
MankyLR
Cpt Mainwairing
Cpt Mainwairing

Postby Redcap » Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:44 pm

Hope one of the locals got the reg no of the van?
Best regards,

Roger
http://www.coldwarprovost.org.uk
&
118 118 Provost Team
"We got your number!"

L/R Siii RHD LWB 60KB62
Redcap
Cpt Mainwairing
Cpt Mainwairing

Postby Ian Kilkenny (Moderator) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:55 pm

It will be stuff to sell at the local car boot, I had same problem, just unscrewed the door hinges left the lock in place, screws now replaced with cap head bolts
110 TUM HS GS WMIK MJ75AA
110 TUM HS FFR WOLF MD81AA
11O FFR CE50AA
110 02KF91
110 FFR 70KJ10

member http://www.callsignalpha.co.uk

EMLRA Membership No 2241
Ian Kilkenny (Moderator)
Cpt Mainwairing
Cpt Mainwairing

Thieves

Postby pie » Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:07 pm

I had my shed turned over a couple of years ago. Two items stolen, a new rear light lens and the shed alarm unit ! Please you got your gear back.
Regards William
pie
Pte Pike
Pte Pike

Return to Stolen Thingies