Not a LR but still a fellow enthuisiast,HMVF

Stolen vehicles and kit here please. You need to be registered on the EMLRA Forum if you want to post but anyone can view. Please bear in mind that confirmation of registration is unlikely to be immediate. Contact details will be useful. Links to Stolen posts on other forums are fine but please include details here as well, not everyone will want to be clicking links.

Moderators: jeff foster, Colin Voss (admin), forumadmin, mark sansom, Henry James (Moderator), Ian Kilkenny (Moderator)

Not a LR but still a fellow enthuisiast,HMVF

Postby Mick » Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:56 pm

ust got of the phone to Adrian Scott, his Hotchkiss J33P which is in WW2 guise has been stolen from his property in East Grinstead, they went to great lengths to take it, removing neighbors fences & hedges in the process.

Adrian will be providing full details later but here what I have so far.

24 Volt Electrics.
Hotchkiss Body on a Ford Chassis.
Freshly Painted.
Star & numbers on Bonnet.
The bumper has the incorrect type of wood inserted, the wood in this J33P is an orangy hardwood which should stand out if it hasn't already been changed.
On the dash the light & ignition switch is WW2 style but the start button is original Hotchkiss.
On the N/S there is a canvas strap that has broken

If anyone has any information or here's of a J33P that may fit the description that is being offered for sale please email lee@hmvf.co.uk & it will be passed on to Adrian.

Please share this information, not just in the Uk but also in Europe to make this J33P to Hot to handle.

As usual this thread will be locked so that the important details are not lost in dozens of posts.
Mick
Cpt Mainwairing
Cpt Mainwairing

Location: Essex,Annexed to Eastern Europe and Zimbabwe,Syria,and a load of Stans.

Re: Not a LR but still a fellow enthuisiast,HMVF

Postby LarryH57 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:22 pm

How sad - I thought my MV was safe in my garden!

It may prove very difficult to trace if broken for spares
Larry

EMLRA website is like religion; I only return to it in times of need in the hope that my prayers will be answered!
LarryH57
Cpt Mainwairing
Cpt Mainwairing

Return to Stolen Thingies