Stolen engine

Stolen vehicles and kit here please. You need to be registered on the EMLRA Forum if you want to post but anyone can view. Please bear in mind that confirmation of registration is unlikely to be immediate. Contact details will be useful. Links to Stolen posts on other forums are fine but please include details here as well, not everyone will want to be clicking links.

Moderators: jeff foster, Colin Voss (admin), forumadmin, mark sansom, Henry James (Moderator), Ian Kilkenny (Moderator)

Stolen engine

Postby cam3r0n » Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:29 am

You won't believe my luck!

One week ago I got my new Landie home and offloaded a spare Engine on a pallet out the back of my neighbours' house. It was supposed to go into my garage but a friend has her dead peugot 406 parked in there and hadn't left me the key!! So for a few days I had to leave it there until I could move the car and get some muscle to help me shift the engine.

Today, one week later to the minute my Dad came round today to look at my new Landie, so I pop down to my other garage and pick up the Landie and park it out the back next door. I'm showing my Dad the Landie and pointed to the empty pallet and said something along the lines of: "And thats the spa...... What the..... Some b*****d stole my engine!" :!: :evil:

How :?: I have no idea it was there this morning on it's pallet, roped down and covered with plastic bags, this afternoon just pallet rope and bags remain!

If you see a 2L Perkins Turbo Diesel show up, it's mine! But it's probably scrap metal now. :cry:
cam3r0n
Pte Godfrey
Pte Godfrey

Postby Wayne Davies » Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:56 am

Might be in another Land Rover by now or that infamous group of rascals, the Montego Countryman Sales Rep re-enactment squad. Don't suppose you had an engine number for it?
Wayne Davies
Cpt Mainwairing
Cpt Mainwairing

Postby cam3r0n » Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:14 am

No I hadn't really given it any thought or attention at all, only to swap over a bit of hose. Would have been help though. You live and learn!
cam3r0n
Pte Godfrey
Pte Godfrey

Return to Stolen Thingies