Spam

Stolen vehicles and kit here please. You need to be registered on the EMLRA Forum if you want to post but anyone can view. Please bear in mind that confirmation of registration is unlikely to be immediate. Contact details will be useful. Links to Stolen posts on other forums are fine but please include details here as well, not everyone will want to be clicking links.

Moderators: jeff foster, Colin Voss (admin), forumadmin, mark sansom, Henry James (Moderator), Ian Kilkenny (Moderator)

Spam

Postby Wayne Davies » Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:05 pm

Morning all

The idea of allowing access here kind of backfired on me when the spam picked up on it almost immediately, I should have known better really but at least I have a new source of videos of fat people, loads of watch batteries and unlocked iphones. I wanted people to have access when they needed it, I'm aware that people might think "what's the point" but that is exactly the point when you have just had something of yours stolen.

Nevermind, it's back to normal now so if you want to post here then you'll have to be registered first. Registration is easy, open to all, but please remember to contact the admin personally once you have done so to confirm that even you aren't spam, otherwise you sit there in limbo. Are you sure you aren't spam, I've watched Blade Runner you know and I have my doubts about Decker...
10FG51 - 10FG67
Wayne Davies
Cpt Mainwairing
Cpt Mainwairing

Postby dennis » Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:33 pm

Ahhhh normality

..Where can I get an Iphone unlocked ....safely?
No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
dennis
OETHKB #1

Location: Pembrokeshire, where westerly Gales come for their Holidays

Return to Stolen Thingies