Whats the score?

There is undoubtedly an interest in Green Laning, not surprising really when you consider the vehicles we covet and cherish. This forum is here for discussion of routes, contemporary issues and the social side of things. Anyone not playing nice will have their tyres let down.

Moderators: jeff foster, Colin Voss (admin), mark sansom, Henry James (Moderator), Ian Kilkenny (Moderator)

Whats the score?

Postby mkeating » Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:36 pm

Hi Guys
As you may of seen newbe to the EMLRA.
Some green lane miles under the my belt. Suffolk Norfolk Whats the score here with posting concerns on green lane issues.
Member of TL So PLEASE shout out if you are also a member

Martin
mkeating
Cpt Mainwairing
Cpt Mainwairing

Postby Mike O'Connor » Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:23 pm

Hi Martin, me again not sure what you mean about posting issues? Happy to share info if possible. Presume if You're that way you've done some of the Thetford Forest lanes, have you tried Cambridgeshire, though beware if looking muddy in winter conditions, some are fine others personally I wouldn't want to make any worse than the agricultural contractors or 4x4 drivers with no consideration, have already done.

Mike
Wading kit/winterised 110 12/24 Ex 59 Independent Marine Commando Royal Engineers and yes it gets used greenlaning as well as at shows. Though not as often as I'd like.
Mike O'Connor
Pte Godfrey
Pte Godfrey

Postby Craig Cunningham » Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:39 pm

We did do some EMLRA members off roading today. cambs / suff so if you have your membership number have a look at the Facebook site. Thats where we arranged todays event and the next off roading / green laning. Today was at an organised site but some EMLRA members are going to be leading a green lane day in cambs in the near future. I did try to make my landy mudy but i have waxed it so much that most of it never really stuck. Still the weather was glorious, more summers day. Oh if you cant get onto the FB site PM your membership number to Traffic womble and hell sort you out.
35KL88 - SWB Defender
97KJ55 - HVMVIK RB44Mk2
80KC46 - LWB S3
Craig Cunningham
Cpl Jones
Cpl Jones

Postby mkeating » Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:43 pm

Thanks Guys
Pms sent
mkeating
Cpt Mainwairing
Cpt Mainwairing